- Advertising property on major property advertising platforms
- Facebook advertising
- Photography, professional signature write up
- Tenancy application and verification
- Drawing up tenancy contracts
Full Management Service:
All the above plus:
- Initial management to prepare property for tenancy
- Check the tenants into the property at the beginning of the tenancy
- Collect the rent and forward statement regularly
- Inspect the property quarterly
- Handle tenant’s enquiries.
- Arrange for any repair work on behalf of the landlord when authorised by the landlord
- Carry out any emergency or urgent repair works up to maximum cost of £75
- Check the tenants out at the termination of the tenancy.
- Handle general accounts enquiries.
- Negotiate rent increases and tenancy extension / renewal with the same tenants.
- Handle insurance claims on behalf of the landlord, organise estimates and arrange for works to be completed.
- Hold deposits or manage reposit (ask for more details)
- Deduct monies from the deposit money owed to the landlord